sexta-feira, 21 de março de 2014

O inicio da saga do rei viajante, pela visao de Romiana Ziona

Wagner escreveu este texto na época em que o Gabriel havia começado a campanha inicial.

I – Jaquif Village and the Meeting of Fynn

All of this started just some days ago, and I still can´t believe that’s for real.
Me and Isiana had just foud the East Peregrines party, and we were going to Jaquif to expend the night there. Suddenly, something started to annoy Star, my horse. Few minutes later, we too begun to smell the awful scent of wood, flesh and hair burning. And then we hear the cries.
As fast as I could I ran to the village and try to help in what I could. Unfortunately, there was not much to do, besides sending the fiends who made that massacre back to the hell from where they came.
I commanded Isiana to help the villagers to stop the fire, but soon it was proved impossible. Jaquif village was doomed to burn to the ashes. So I sent Isianda to call the Peregrines help. The Eastern Lords would be a valuable contribution to destroy that creatures. As fast as she could Isiana ride back from where we came, while I tried to save a poor womam. I know that they will hunt me for a long time yet, in my nightmares. I can’t explain exactly how they look like… it was a mix of monkeys and grasshoppers. But the chest plates… the plates had the symbol of the Purple Legion… Vandra´s Legion… the curse that the realm keeper cast at the day she was exiled was finally becoming reality. Suddenly her words came back to my mind… “I am going little sister, but I will be back… And when I return, everything will be mine: the sword, the bow, the shield AND the crown!!! And everyone in the realm will bow in front of me…”
I can´t remember very well what happened that night. All that I remember was that one of the beasts was carrying a womam, who cried a moaned to be saved. I charged in the direction of the monster like a barbarian, using the spike of my weapon to knock it down. Then his eyes found mine and I could hear it murmuring, in a gutural voice, full of anger: “Ziona!!!”. How could it know that I was a Ziona warrior? But in the heat of the fight that details passed without any importance. To be true, in a while I was over him, carving the spike in his throat and pulling it down.

Nenhum comentário: